Please read the following:
- By visiting www.iamahomemaker.com, you are consenting to our Terms & Conditions. This website is an idea resource for its visitors. It is not a substitute for working with a professional. I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and my statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. I make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use/read/participate in this website you acknowledge that I cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within my control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website are at your own risk.
- I am not an expert. I am a self taught DIYer and my purpose here is to show you how I work around my home and to inspire you to try your own ideas in your home. DIY can be dangerous. Any tool from a glue gun to a table saw can hurt you. While I am grateful for your visit here, I am not responsible for your safety. Always exercise caution and follow manufacturer instructions on any and all materials, equipment and tools you use. Do only those things that you feel comfortable doing and be sure to consult a professional for additional help. I am just a DIYer who likes to share my crazy adventures in design. Think of me as a rock climber who likes to tell you about how I climbed my last mountain. I can tell you exactly how I did it, but if you don’t know what a carabiner is or how to use one correctly, you would need to consult someone in real life before you tried it. Get it? Good luck! Oh, and by using this website you agree to not hold I Am a Homemaker or its contributors responsible for any mishaps that may occur through the use of our tutorials or recommendations. Remember to always consult a professional before attempting projects on your own.
- The advice provided herein, complimentary or otherwise, is based on an abbreviated examination of the minimal facts given. Therefore, this advice is not a substitute for working with an expert. I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the advice provided and my statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. Following the advice provided is at your own risk. Consider hiring a professional to assist you in your endeavors.
- The information and pictures provided by I Am a Homemaker, belong to I Am a Homemaker. I love sharing but please limit your use of my material to one or two photos and a link to my site. Please do not copy my tutorials. Sharing is welcome and encouraged but please do not copy my entire tutorial and share it. I Am a Homemaker (dot com) contains intellectual property owned by I Am a Homemaker and Jillian Grennon, including trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property.
- I reserve the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without notice.
- Guess what? If you click on a link that I’ve provided, it might be a link to someone who will give me a commission if you buy something from their site. That means that I might get paid if you click on links I provide. And the reason why I’m telling you this is because I want to be upfront with you, and because it’s illegal not to. (So, you know, right side of the law and all.)
- This blog is my job and I may, from time to time, be compensated for a post. Any post that I publish is my own opinion. I’m great at giving my opinion, just ask my husband.
- Not every product I mention is paying me to do so, sometimes I will tell you about a product merely because I like it. I will always be truthful about my feelings about a product.
- I love comments but please play nice. We are all adults and should conduct ourselves accordingly. I reserve the right to remove any comment I choose, at any time, for any reason.
- Ad networks are used on this website to provide income to fund it. I have done my best to blacklist any inappropriate topics or ads. I am not responsible for offensive ads that may appear despite my efforts to stop them.
I am not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The laws of Rockingham County, New Hampshire, USA shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Rockingham County courts.