Fall is my favorite time of year. It is crisp and clean, after all the wet and humid days of summer. It’s time to clean up the yard, close the pool, and enjoy winding down. It also leads into all my favorite holidays, BONUS!
To help freshen up your accessories, both personally and in your home, I have put together a list of my Top 10 Navy Blue Fall Favorites. I know I am not the only one who finds navy swoon worthy, right?!
This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.
1. Tote– This Aldo bag had me at “Hello.” It is striped AND navy?! This bag is my spirit animal.
2. Boots- No footwear will better prepare you for fall like Hunter boots. Find them in “navy haze,” which I would call ombre but apparently I’m not cool, and they become ah-stinkin-mazing! All they need is a cool pair of skinny jeans, a chunky sweater and an apple orchard. If that isn’t fall, I don’t know what is.
3. Throw Pillow- Swapping out pillows for different seasons is one of the easiest and most budget friendly home decor switcheroos. Fall calls for some heavier fabrics and this velvet option from West Elm fits the bill.
4. Candle- Nothing says fall like a new Yankee Candle! This Crisp Fall Night scent fits right in with my love of all things navy blue. Pair it with an amazingly gorgeous jar holder like the one found here, and you are in business.
5. Outdoor Rug- Fall isn’t complete without some crisp mornings, sipping coffee on your deck. Spruce things up a little with a new outdoor rug. Here I go with my stripes again, I can’t help it! But this gorgeous rug from Hayneedle will go great with your new striped bag, ha!!!
6. Basket- It’s time to pull out all those awesome throw blankets you hid away for the summer. Keep them within easy reach for chilly nights on the couch, in this gorgeous basket from Pier 1.
7. Throw- Nothing is more cozy than these chunky, knit blankets from Etsy. They are like a giant sweater you can stick your entire body in!
8. Travel Mug- If you have children, they probably play sports and sports during the fall means cold, early morning games. Brrrrr. This hand crafted, ceramic mug will keep your coffee, and your hands, warm.
9. Welcome Mat- Keep your family from tracking dirt and leaves into your entry with a fresh, new welcome mat. A warm tone, like navy blue, is a great color to cozy up your entry.
10. Planter- Get those mums planted and ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving guests. Nestle them into this fabulous looking, blue planter and call your fall decorating, done!